AnandTech review of Safari

Shift shift at free.fr
Sun Oct 10 00:45:38 BST 2004

Le Sunday 10 October 2004 01:46, Roger Larsson a écrit :
> http://www.anandtech.com/mac/showdoc.aspx?i=2232&p=13
>
> He complains alot about speed...
> And Konqueror on Linux is even slower!
>
> I think that IE caches really agressive - I have seen that at work when
> interfacing to dynamically generated webpages.
>
> /RogerL

Hi,

Quote from the article : "I've been a die-hard IE user ever since IE4 and have
always appreciated its rendering speed and enjoyed its compatibility with the
majority of websites out there".

Anybody can explain him than it is not IE which is compatible with the
majority of webistes out there but the majority of websites out there which
is optimized for IE ? :)

Konqueror is perhaps very slow because the Rellinks plugins is installed ?
If you want to understand read my comment of 2004-10-08 in
http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks/ Sorry again for the bug :)

Franck (Shift)