Borders on form-elements

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Thu Nov 18 14:06:30 GMT 2004

Hi again

I've implemented some quick support for CSS-borders on some form-element
(textarea, lineedit, filebutton and label). Inorder not to lose native
"borders" painted by the widget-style. I've introduced a new border-type
called -khtml-native, which is painted only if set on all four borders. When
any other border is set, the native border is hidden in Qt and a CSS-border
painted instead.

It seems safe now, but just wan't to make sure noone thinks it might interfere
with borders on any other elements.

There are wishes for outlines as well, maybe they can be handled the same way.

`Allan