http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output/ updated

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Wed Nov 17 17:13:11 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 16:27, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I updated the web site to current CVS. There are some changes that worry
> me lightly. Especially the object_* and hobj*.
>
> Others appear to be fixes, but I like to have a second or third couple of
> eyes on them:
>  webcore/fast/table/border-collapsing/004.html
>  unsorted/80951.html
>
> Others aren't of any importance and I would move them to baseline to avoid
> noise. E.g. positioning/85150-001.html

The htse* cases are cases of percentage-height tables, that previously was
sized according to viewport and had overhangingContent set as some sort of
hack to automatically get resize-events. Now they set sizes according to
container-box (in this case canvas so the size is the same), but
overhangingContent is no longer necessary. Maybe webcore/fast/table/003 and
036 are the same.

webcore/fast/forms/001.html is a case of widgets with huge borders, which are
no longer propageted to widget-width.

`Allan