Traversal bic

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Nov 15 18:50:22 GMT 2004

On Monday 15 November 2004 13:18, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 14. November 2004 22:32 schrieb Zack Rusin:
> > > I'd prefer a hack instead, even if it's ugly.
> >
> > In general I agree with you. But node filtering was never working
> > on this. So trying to keep BS on code that wasn't doing anything
> > seems like a wasted effort to me.
>
> So you mean it was terminally broken such that nobody could have made
> use of it anyways? In this case, we really could bic it.

Yeah, pretty much. The node filtering, which is essentially the biggest
aspect of traversal was never working. The best example is the xpath
from kdenonbeta which simply doesn't do anything since the node
filterings is just not working, but with this merge it's working fine.
I'll think about ways in which we could make it BC today and if I won't
come up with something nice enough I guess I'll just commit the way it
is now.

Zack

--
I doubt, therefore I may be.