iframe w/ innerHeight=75 gets body w/ clientHeight=4

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Nov 15 12:07:37 GMT 2004

Le Lundi 08 Novembre 2004 22:32, Koos Vriezen a écrit :
> No, doesn't look like it .. because in my case the numbers are right. The
> problem is that the body and so its table and so its iframe are having a
> hight of 1, whereas the surrounding window is normally sized (say 300).

Hi Koos!

I found out it's a combined problem of table cells missing a dirtying when
percent childs are involved, and of accumulated bogus resizes that have been
posted on widgets, but do not reflect the final layout (there are transitory
dry-run layouts for table cells, and those can lead percent childs to be zero
height before rows are fully laid out).

I believe the attached is safe enough for backport, and it fixes a lot of
frame flickering instances on resize... mmh, what do you think?

Greetings,
Germain