iframe w/ innerHeight=75 gets body w/ clientHeight=4

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 8 22:32:19 GMT 2004

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 11:19:20PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Samstag 16 Oktober 2004 12:45 schrieb Koos Vriezen:
> > The remedy is not to resize konqueror, however google seems to link to
> > map24 nowadays and, guess what, it ends up with an applet of heigh 1 :-(
> > Also, its broken in the BRANCH.
> You're suffering from http://bugs.kde.org/57995  ?
> I tried once to debug this, but it was a tricky, so I gave up.

No, doesn't look like it .. because in my case the numbers are right. The
problem is that the body and so its table and so its iframe are having a
hight of 1, whereas the surrounding window is normally sized (say 300).
It's just not layouted correctly. Note the dcop action to add a text
node, forcing a relayout.

> A very similiar bug is http://bugs.kde.org/86794, but seems less
> relevant to the renderer than to the ecma bindings.

same here.

Koos