RFC: to backport HEAD or not

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Nov 8 21:30:56 GMT 2004

Le Lundi 08 Novembre 2004 16:20, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> Well, I would like that. But you also need some time to do testing in the
> 3.3 branch - there might be new bugs appearing as e.g. mimetype changes
> weren't backported.

mhh, you are right. Anyway, just fixing a precise deadline for when the
significant merges would happen, would be very nice.

Maybe work could switch on branch for sometimes right after merge, with a
deep-freeze like model and regression-tests happening there?
Then we'd have both a freeze and extensive testing on branch...

Germain