RFC: to backport HEAD or not

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 8 17:47:49 GMT 2004

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 02:42:23PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would still go for a complete backport _NOW_, but I would like to
> hear some comments from you.

Fine with me. It includes the java as well I suppose.
Too bad, nobody of the render people took a look at 'Subject: iframe w/
innerHeight=75 gets body w/ clientHeight=4' which still makes my changes
for map24 good for nothing. I can only hope, but don't expect, this
doesn't hide an optimalization bug. That is after resizing konqueror and
the iframe containing the applet becomes 1 in height (
  dcop konqueror-31359 html-widget1 evalJS '
  top.maplet.mapcnt.frames.length'
  1
) and if I do (
  dcop konqueror-31359 html-widget1 evalJS '
  top.maplet.mapcnt.document.firstChild.lastChild.appendChild(top.maplet.mapcnt.document.createTextNode("hi"))'
) it magically resizes things correctly.

But anyways...

Koos