Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Mon Nov 8 19:09:28 GMT 2004

I have finally managed to set-up and build my kde-dev account (CVS HEAD)!!!

I have checked out qt-copy,arts, kdelibs,kdebase and kdevelop. The problem is
that when I try to open a project with kdevelop I get the error 'No language
plugin for C++ found.'

Can you tell me what other modules I need to get from cvs in order to work
with kdevelop?

On to the subject...
I have changed my kio_mht to kio_mhtml and it works like a charm with mht
files (with last night cvs update). The funny thing is that when a mht file
is double-clicked, 'mhtml:/myhtm.mht/index.html' is passed to kio_mhtml (from
konqueror), and it opens the html file.... I was under the impression that
with Raul's pathc I would get the directory listing by default....

Now I will have to change the code to support mhtml (not just mht).

Last thing. Sorry if some of the things i say seem obvious to you. You see
this is all new to me...