RFC: to backport HEAD or not

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Nov 8 13:42:23 GMT 2004

Hi!

I originally planned (and communicated this several times)
to backport all development in HEAD to the branch. Several
renderer fixes are definitely worth backporting and George wanted
to have his kwallet fixes backported too. Also I'm not sure if
gmail.com works in branch.

On the other hand there were several changes that I'm not 100%
sure. The document.all change and some features as the UA icon
might not really be in the tradition of backports.

I would still go for a complete backport _NOW_, but I would like to
hear some comments from you.

Thanks, Stephan