CSS3 box-sizing property (resend with smaller patch).

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Sun Nov 7 12:57:21 GMT 2004

On Saturday 06 November 2004 20:10, Germain Garand wrote:
> since you found out it's a candidate recommendation,
> it's even starting to look perfectly fine... :)

I take that as an endorsement :)

> apart for broken JavaScript, I'm not sure we need to assume any specific
> identity... aren't we doing well as ourselves?

Not when it comes to having websites take special consideration to us. And
here I mean broken javascipt and rendering bugs. The question is: If a
website doesn't detect us properly (and they won't as long as we are less
than 0.5% of the market), what do we want most to be detected as, and what do
we most want to mimick if there is difference? (like in quirk modes)

I am not sure it is question we can answer (agree on), but it think it is an
important issue to keep in mind.

`Allan