CSS3 box-sizing property (resend with smaller patch).

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Fri Nov 5 15:25:50 GMT 2004

Am Freitag, 5. November 2004 13:15 schrieb Germain Garand:
> > That's because there are browser switches for Mozilla/Safari.
>
> so you assume it's easier to take the MSIE switch rather than the
> Mozilla/Others switch?

No, I actually don't. Going the Mozilla way may indeed make more sense.

OTOH, there are many pages relying on IE-features specifically. Hiding
document.all will certainly break a lot fewer of them than removing it.

If hiding of document.all is introduced, I propose that it is not hidden if
the UA-string is set to MSIE.

mfg
 Leo