Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Fri Nov 5 11:52:11 GMT 2004

Leo Savernik wrote:
> Am Freitag, 5. November 2004 09:35 schrieb Spiros Georgaras:
> > Where can i find a mhtml document to check for differences with mht
> > files. Because kio_mht works on the sonsumption that the input file
> > contains one html document, and optionally css, images etc. docs.
>
> Don't you test for index.html, and if no such file can be found, display a
> directory listing instead? (I don't know how IE generates mht files, and I
> cannot currently test it).
>
> Btw, yes, the protocol should be called "mhtml".
>
> mfg
>  Leo

No I do not test for index.html, I test for a 'text/html' document and i name
it index.html.

Well the truth is that I keep a name and an alias parameter for every file
contained in a mht. So if the name givven by the mht file is image_jpg_php
(it happens :)) and I see that it is a 'image/jpeg', the alias would be
image_jpg_php.jpg. Then I return the alias with listDir()