Intergrating mht file to konqueror

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Thu Nov 4 19:08:52 GMT 2004

David Faure wrote:
> Ah yeah I'm still behind with that.
> How about adding support for X-KDE-LocalProtocol instead? Query the
> mimetype for it, and if it's set, redirect to <protocol>://path.

Sorry David I don't understand what you mean.... :(
Where does X-KDE-LocalProtocol refer to?
Do you mean to change the mht.protocol file?

I see in konq_mainwindow.cc file:
  //////////// Tar/zip files support
  // The hack-ish and hardcoded way.
  // Possible cleaner solution: 2 properties in the mimetype definition,
  // e.g. X-Konq-Redirect-URL set to tar:%f/
  //  and X-Konq-Redirect-Mimetype set to inode/directory

This is something different right?

> Debug output from a kioslave goes into ~/.xsession-errors or whereever your
> debug from the KDE session goes. This is because kioslaves are launched by
> the "kdeinit" program, not by the application itself.

Thanks, I found them in ~/.xsession-errors

Spiros