Intergrating mht file to konqueror

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Nov 4 18:19:22 GMT 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 19:03, Spiros Georgaras wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have just hacked konqueror sources and added support for mht ioslave.
> After compiling and installing konqueror, when an mht file is double clicked
> it opens in konqueror :)

Ah yeah I'm still behind with that.
How about adding support for X-KDE-LocalProtocol instead? Query the mimetype for it,
and if it's set, redirect to <protocol>://path.

> The problem is that now I cannot 'see' my debugging messages (using kdDebug()
> in the ioslave code). Up untill now I got the debugging messages in a file
> (after setting the module '0 - generic' to write to a file) using
> kdebugdialog --fullmode.
>
> Can you tell me what module do I have to activate in kdebugdialog so that I
> get the messages back?

Debug output from a kioslave goes into ~/.xsession-errors or whereever your
debug from the KDE session goes. This is because kioslaves are launched by
the "kdeinit" program, not by the application itself.