Crash in decoder.cpp & CSS loading problem

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Tue Mar 2 14:00:52 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 10:26, Andras Mantia wrote:

>  Updated today and saw that the KHTML part crashes if you call write() with
> an empty QString, like write(""). The backtrace shows that the assert in
> decoder.cpp, line 341 was hit. See below the BT. I assume there was no such
> assert before as it worked until now.

The code was that way since KDE 3.1.0 at least.

>  Also after the recent update the doxygen.css for the API docs is not
> loaded.

 did you update branch or HEAD ?

And which api docs ?

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/cvs-api/index.html ?

It seems to load it for me. But there was a problem with the documentation
generation process (which apparently nobody maintains) for the last 2 weeks.