dcop refreshURL?

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sat Jun 26 23:22:14 BST 2004

Dnia sobota, 26 czerwca 2004 20:44, Leo Savernik napisaƂ:

> Am Samstag 26 Juni 2004 15:11 schrieb Mikolaj Machowski:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is it possible to refresh page by dcop?
> >
> > With recent patch by Leo Savernik (bug 32639) behaviour of Konq is
> > different when refreshing page and making dcop .... openURL.
>
> My patch doesn't change the way one can operate khtml by dcop.

dcop wasn't changed. But improved behaviour of refresh makes use of
openURL obsolete. Try this: open long page, scroll down and click
refresh (F5, C-R) and make dcop konqueror-xxxx konqueror-mainwindow#1
openURL <repeatURL>

Now I'd like to refresh pages through dcop, not open them repeatedly.

> > Or am I missign something?
>
> Can you be more specific on what is different?

I am using gVim to write www pages. Have autocommand:

au FocusLost * wa | call system("dcop `dcopfind -a 'konqueror*'`
konqueror-mainwindow\\#1 openURL ".expand("%:p"))

But this opens URL, not refresh page.

m.