No flicker on initial creation of the tabbar

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Fri Jun 25 08:19:13 BST 2004

On Friday 25 June 2004 01:59, Zack Rusin wrote:

> Those are four highest priority things we should work on, but for now
> the attached patch fixes (correctly :) including the sidebar issue) the
> flicker on the creation of the first (second actually) tab.

The tabbar is initially not shown for AlwaysTabbedMode at Konqueror startup.

For AlwaysTabbedMode==false and only one tab shown (and tabbar hidden) actions
of sole tab context menu are still enabled (Ctrl+W or Ctrl+Shift+B -> crash).

Now you must restart Konqueror to make changes of AlwaysTabbedMode active.

Bye,
   Steve