When is KHTMLView done with rendering?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Jun 17 10:19:01 BST 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 11:12, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Please make sure it doesn't do any scrolling if there was any user activity
> meanwhile.

I guess that's debatable... I often like to read some stuff at the top of
the document (or a bit below) while the rest loads, and then to be moved
to the anchor I was initially interested in when it's finally available.

If starting to scroll around a little bit means I won't be taken to the anchor,
then I have to refrain myself from reading the top, which is difficult :-)

Just a thought; I'll accept e.g. "all other browsers do it that way" as counter-argument :)