page for justifying texts in websites

Nicolas Bellm nbellm at gmx.de
Wed Jul 28 17:13:10 BST 2004

Hello!

I made several weeks ago a patch which aligns the text on websites justify
because I think it doesn't look very beautiful if the texts isn't aligned
justify. I know that than it doesn't follow the w3c-standard. Therefore I
made an option for this function which is disabled by default.

I think I could also make a function that the text is only aligned justify if
the column is wider than a specific size. But I want to know if gernerally
such a feature is wanted because it doesn't make sense adding an option which
isn't wanted.

Nicolas Bellm

PS.: I tried to realise this function with a css but it doesn't work because
then is is all aligned justify. I also tried a more complicated css-files. If
somebody think it IS possible that the texts which normally are aligned left
are aligned justifiy but every other think looks then before, then he can
post this css-file.