[quanta-devel] Re: WebCore 146

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 22:05:45 BST 2004

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 13:58, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> For this reason I sincerely hope we can merge any significant editing
> improvements in KHTML prior to the 3.3 release.

I'm afraid I have bad news for you :( Merging the current WebCore
implementation would be a tedious task because the implementation isn't
complete and some design decisions will probably change. At this point
we can't really merge those type of experimental features.

It's something you should be looking into but don't expect it anytime
before 3.3.

Zack

--
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.