search bar floats

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Jul 1 19:06:47 BST 2004

Dnia czwartek, 1 lipca 2004 18:02, Luciano Montanaro napisaƂ:

> > Feature or bug?
>
> I'd say bug. I too find the bar is a bit too eager to popup. I have
> changed its .rc file in my local copy to make it separate, and to be
> able to disable it from the settings menu, but it pops up even if I try
> to disable it.
> I think there should be a way to disable the bar, as 	there is for the
> rellink bar (of which, on the other hand, I have three copies in my
> konqueror window, currently:-(, so that too may need some fix.).

I'd say it is part of wider problem: toolbars in KDE (and especially in
Konq) can be completely unpredictable. Also ways to control them are too
limited - MS-Office is perfect.

m.

Vim HTML Templates http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=988
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj