[patch] #72420: Form objects unusable on large forms

Lars Knoll lars at trolltech.com
Wed Jan 14 19:15:50 GMT 2004

Hi,

attached is a one liner in render_table.cpp that fixes BR 72420. Problem was
that RenderTable always had an overflow width of 0, causing nodeAtPoint to
fail if we scrolled past the width of the document.

I also found an inconsistency in the way we call nodeAtPoint() on the root
layer. It's called from 3 places:
khtmlview.cpp:1209
xml/dom2_eventsimpl.cpp:363
xml/dom_docimpl.cpp:1531

The problem is that place (1) and (3) pass contents coordinates, while (2)
passes client coordinates (relative to the viewport). The second attached
patch (nodeAtPoint.diff) fixes this (at least it makes both methods pass the
same coordinates).

Cheers,
Lars