Strg-+/- broken?

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.org
Fri Jan 9 18:05:57 GMT 2004

On January 9, 2004 12:46, Carsten Burghardt wrote:
> I'm experiencing a weird thing since some days: when I go through my unread
> mails in a folder with + and then try to jump to the previous/next folder
> with unread mails (using Strg-+/-), kmail won't change the folder but zoom
> in/out (enlarge/minimize) the currently displayed text.

Oh shit this is my fault. The KHTML kpart default accels for zooming in and
out were modified so that they are now correctly set. See the changes at

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/khtml/khtml_part.cpp.diff?r1=1.952&r2=1.953&f=h

I don't know why it would work before my changes and then not work after
though. Does reverting that change fix things? If so, anyone have an idea how
to fix it? If not, then I'll just revert for 3.2 and we'll think of a better
fix later.

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80 at nomis80.org> -- http://nomis80.org