I need help to fix the bug 68483 (MSN unable to connect with Konqueror offline browsing mode)

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Fri Feb 27 23:59:01 GMT 2004

Hi,

Simple. You need to handle redirections since going to the specific URL
mentioned in the bug report results in a redirection to another page. You
need to connect to the job's redirection signal and do nothing until the
redirection is done.

The meta-data settings are fine if you want to bypass the cache, but you might
also want to do

job->addMetaData("ssl_activate_warnings", "FALSE");

to disable SSL warning dialog when doing from SSL to non-SSL pages if that
applies.

--
Regards,
Dawit A.