CTRL+PageDown and CTRL+PageUp as tab navigation

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Feb 20 09:40:02 GMT 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 10:30, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Friday 20 February 2004 10:07, David Faure wrote:
>
> > > By removing which shortcut?
> > IMHO period/comma is really unintuitive.....
>
> I don't know how your layout looks but you find Ctrl-[/] intuitive and easier
> to use than Ctrl-,/.?
On a US keyboard, yes. On a french keyboard, neither of those really makes any sense.

Personally I think Ctrl+PgUp/PgDown is the only shortcut that makes sense,
on all keyboard layouts. Whichever other one we keep, it'll be for backwards
compatibility only.

BTW kstdaccel's static array has room for only two, but the KAccel* classes
support more than two alternate shortcuts, no? If yes, then we can simply
set the third one in konq_mainwindow.cc