[patch] inlines

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Feb 10 19:53:08 GMT 2004

Am Dienstag 10 Februar 2004 20:36 schrieb Leo Savernik:
> I'd say commit this to HEAD soon, and if Dirk and Coolo agree, backport it.
I have 614 tests with changed renderer tree output, so figuring alone if
everything is harmless offset shift will take a while. I guess I better
implement the screenshot comparision soon so we have a better way to
tell what tests actually changed.

Greetings, Stephan

Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini שלום Peoch
Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화