Status of SVG-Support

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at virgilio.it
Mon Feb 9 09:16:30 GMT 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 23:54, Roger Larsson wrote:
> On Friday 06 February 2004 21.53, Roland Seuhs wrote:
> > Does anybody know how to embed SVG into html in Konqueror 3.2 ?
>
> Noticed that my SVG did not work either...
>
> And I do compile kdegraphics, but it did not compile KSVG
> After I installed svg development package it got compiled but did not
> work... Checked Konqueror "File Associations" for *.svg
> 	KSVGPlugin was last - moved it first, now it works!

Am I the only one experiencing progressive slowing of ksvg?
Every time I reload a file, the rendering gets slower. I suspect a memory leak
somewhere, but I did not have time to check.
I can supply the file(s), if they are needed.

Oh, definitely there is a memory leak, my file eats something like 20MB every
time I reload it.

Luciano