kio_mhtml: QGArray::at: Absolute index XXXXX out of range

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Sun Dec 19 21:59:23 GMT 2004

Leo Savernik wrote:
> Downloaded and compiled.
>
> I've assembled a patch that cleans up the includes, and fixes the
> Makefile.am to work with KDE's autoconf magic.
Thanks for the patch. Applied...

> Btw, as kio_mhtml is more a library than a stand alone application, would
> you consider changing its license from the GPL to the LGPL?
What is the difference? I know nothing about licencing...
You see all this is new to me :)
How do I do it? Just change the starting comment in every file?

Since I started committing to CVS, I found out that the problem with the
'QGArray::at: Absolute index XXXXX out of range' message disappeared.
Can you please check and tell me. Do you know what might cause this message to
appear?

I have been working with mhtml files from
http://dsv.su.se/jpalme/ietf/mhtml-test/mhtml.html. They all contain html
files (as main document). I have searched the web for others but no luck. Do
you know where I could find some with xml or xhtml as main doc?

> mfg
>  Leo
Regards
 Spiros