[patch] konqi using searchline

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Tue Dec 14 22:02:43 GMT 2004

On Monday 13 December 2004 07:41, Maks Orlovich wrote:
> The difference here is that the dirfilter is the plugin of the views, while
> the searchbar is a konqueror plugin. The former get associated with each
> part/view, the latter with a single konqueror window. The reason it's done
> as a window-wide plugin in the searchbar is to avoid flicker when switching
> tabs due to one part unplugging its searchbar and another showing it.

It seems I have the same problem (flicker) with showing the filter field in
the location bar.
How does one define if the plugin is per view or per window ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.