[patch] konqi using searchline

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Tue Dec 14 21:51:52 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 19:34, Martin Koller wrote:
> Only point I'm not absolutely sure is, if some calls before setInstance(),
> e.g. setXMLFile would already need something which was done inside
> setInstance().

Oh well, I found the following in the API doc:

void KXMLGUIClient::setInstance

"Call this first in the inherited class constructor. (At least before
setXMLFile().)"

So, it seems this patch is not possible.

What about the following ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.