Middle Clicking on BookmarkBar and BookmarkMenu entries

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Dec 13 18:44:42 GMT 2004

On Monday 13 December 2004 19:15, Daniel Teske wrote:
> >I prefer this patch since it doesn't add a new member var in KToolbarButton;
> >

> Neither does mine. It does add a new function and a new member var in
> KToolBarButtonPrivate.

Sorry, that's what I meant. This isn't a BC problem, it's a (small) problem of making
each toolbar button occupy 4 more bytes in memory - for some information that
is only needed at a single point in time. Shipping that information in a signal
looks like a better solution indeed.

I would still like that signal to go to KAction and to set the activationreason
there though (OK, that's another short-term-storage, but we have it already
and there isn't another solution for that one). I'll give that a try if nobody
beats me to it.