Suggestion

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Dec 3 22:49:57 GMT 2004

Hi,
This is a suggestion for improving the form data memory of KHTML.

It seems to me that KHTML associates the form data (including passwords) with
the URL where the data was typed. This is not working for many community type
portals, because the URL where you type your login data (and other data as
well) are often different.

So my suggestion is that KHTML associate the data with the target of the form
in which they are typed instead. That way, a user is saved either looking his
password up manually, or going to a location for which KHTML remembers them.

I'm not on this list, so if you answer please CC me.

-anders
--
Homepage: http://www.alweb.dk
Jabber address: anderslund at jabber.dk