Please sort out regressions

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Dec 2 12:23:35 GMT 2004

Hi!

I update http://ktown.kde.org/~coolo/regression/output/
as often as I can, but the current state contains far more test cases
than I can overview easily and/or know what their state is.

So please have a look at it and discuss it here. I would like
to have the list reduced to a dozen before new changes are
done, otherwise I completley loose overview.

There are several candidates in there, that are not regressions,
but that I leave in as reminder that something isn't as it should be.
E.g. form_checkbox.html is a bug in test_regression.

Greetings, Stephan