Repost: onChange Event not getting fired

B S Prabhakar bsprab at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Aug 31 05:33:15 BST 2004

Hi,

  Trying my luck here ....

I am having requirement to fillup form programatically, I am using
KHTML library shipped with KDE-3.2.2  for the same.

One of the form I am processing is having a list box,  when I make
selection using  setSelectedIndex(int) of HTMLSelectElement, onChange
event is not getting fired but  when focus() of HTMLSelectElement is
called onFocus event is getting fired. Should I do anything special
for emiting onChange event ?

ThanX,
--BSP.