[Patch] scrollbars

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue Aug 3 09:55:32 BST 2004

Am Dienstag 03 August 2004 05:49 schrieb Germain Garand:

> Likewise, relevant testcases from #61730 look fine (#59,#65,#68,#72) ;
> #69613 does not regress.

I didn't have a look at the regression test cases yet, but I browsed through
the test cases on bugs.kde.org and found this one to kill konqueror
http://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=3697

The worst I found while browsing were horizontal scrollbars not going away
for width=100%, e.g.
http://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=4073

Note, that I only tested with your patch on a fresh CVS, so I can't say if
these are regressions or were there before.

Greetings, Stephan