[Patch] fixing text selection in compliance with style guide

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Apr 18 19:43:23 BST 2004

On Sunday 18 April 2004 20:28, Leo Savernik wrote:
> [Gaah, something mangled this mail, resending ...]
>
> Hello,
>
> The following patch fixes khtml text selection so that it complies with the
> KDE style guide: i. e. doubleclick drag allows extending the selection by
> word, tripleclick drag allows extending the selection by line.
> I merged parts of the WebCore implementation to achieve linewise selection.
>
> It also fixes autoscroll wrt to wordwise and linewise selection which is
> currently broken on the branch.

Looks good to me (for the parts relating to the code I wrote).
I like the fact that the hackish d->m_endOffset++ was investigated and
rewritten correctly :)

Maybe firstRunAt/lastRunAt could be documented as "helper functions
for line-by-line selection" (one might wonder why this render-object-only
code isn't in render/* otherwise).