text selection consistency

Max Howell kde.org at methylblue.com
Thu Sep 25 03:33:38 BST 2003

On Thursday 25 September 2003 03:12, Leo Savernik wrote:
> For consistency reasons I think
> khtml should adhere to the global settings, too. As there might be a cause
> why the current implementation has been done like this in the first place,
> I'd like to discuss it here.

This is probably wise, however it was probably done like this in the first
place because it is far more likely that HTML documents will have background
colours that are similar to/the same as the KDE selection colour. If it was
implemented so the KDE colours were used something would have to be done to
increase the contrast in such circumstances as I have described.

Max
--
http://www.methylblue.com/filelight/ - Filelight for KDE