Konqueror Context Specific Popup Menu

Sashmit Bhaduri smt at inbox.lv
Wed Sep 17 08:55:32 BST 2003

Hi, I've been trying to make Konqi's popup menu more fitting to the current
context of where and what the context menu is acting upon. When a user shows
a popup menu on a link in konqi, they are expecting menu items that act upon
that link. However, this is not the case with Konqi right now as there is
superfluous items that do not pertain to the clicked object.

It can be confusing to the user as well, and as such, is an usability problem.
Things like "Open in New Page" act upon the link, but things like "Security"
and "Back/Forward" act upon the current page.

This patch fixes this, and implements most of #53772 (as the original intent
of it was with the original author, at least)

Let me know what you think, and what can be improved, and if anything is
messed up :)