oversize window refuses to save in View Profile

h019 at ied.com h019 at ied.com
Sun Oct 26 10:36:37 GMT 2003

 hi,

  kde 3.1

  I've setup default View Profile in Konqueror so that the
window is oversized about 10 pixels on the right-hand side,
so that I don't grab all the time with the mouse the window
border instead of the scroller. That way the edge of screen
has the window scroller, not window edge.

  But when I save View Profile and get a new window, the
window is instead maximized instead of oversized, and when I
"Restore Window", it goes into smaller size.

  In short, I cannot use View Profile to store oversize
window.

  What am I doing wrong ? How do I fix this ? ( I would use
full-screen, but then the menu isn't accessible. )

   Thanks,

     John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus' kingdom = saving power of God for all who believe --
                 ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##