<P> breakage

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sat Oct 18 01:22:09 BST 2003

On Friday 17 October 2003 16:00, Leo Savernik wrote:

> Well, we really should incorporate safari's __qem which was developed for
> such cases.

Well, not really. Note it worked fine before Safari as well. The _qem is a
hack for obscure margin problems related to <form> and <table>.

> Dirk, is it ok to merge safari's usage of __qem into our
> html4.css, or even better, quirks.css?

Well, its not done by merging the _qem attributes in the default sheet. The
problem is that we do not have the changed margin code in our tree.

But as the partial merging of the block continuation broke more than it fixed,
we have to move on.

If you can prepare a patch, please post it for review.