bus error

Alon Shats alon at royal.com
Wed Oct 8 19:10:53 BST 2003

Hi,

My name is Alon. I'm working in Royal, and I really need some help.

I have an old Zaurus piece (SL-5000). I installed Qtopia 1.6.0 in this
PDA.

This version of Qtopia doesn't come with browser, so I tried to install
Konqueror-embedded in it.

What I did was to download an ipk (I test a lot of versions; one of them
was the konqueror-embedded-snapshot-20020311.ipk).

My problem is that when I try to run the program (after the
installation) I get "bus error" or "the application was ended because of
a SIGBUS".

Please, can somebody help me to resolve this problem or tell me what is
wrong?

Thank you all in advance,

Alon