xml+css borken in head?

David Joham djoham at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 16:26:21 BST 2003

Hmmm,

I guess I never logged the bug. Konq is failing a number of the test cases in the xml directory.
Here's a post I made a while back....

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kfm-devel&m=105892967219922&w=2

Would you like me to log the bug for all of these problems, or just log a new bug for the stuff I
noticed outside of the xml stylesheet stuff?

David