[patch] #58038: web-pages open in wrong tabs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Nov 27 13:40:13 GMT 2003

On Thursday 27 November 2003 14:15, Stephan Binner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> caused by lines 623-631 in KonqMainWindow::openView(). An easy fix is to move/
> copy the logic to KonqMainWindow::openURL(). Seems to work fine here :-)...

At least the comment is wrong - s/childView/view/ :)

But I see the idea. We want the currentview at the time of the openURL, not
at the time of the openView (which is after the KonqRun). And the check needs
to remain in KonqView, in case we open something where the mimetype is
already known (might call openView directly, in that case).

Patch looks good then, please commit.
Thanks.