css bug

Whitehawk Stormchaser zerokode at gmx.net
Sat Nov 22 22:08:28 GMT 2003

Greetings!
I am at it again... Sorry... but It's probably better to check first and then
bug bugs.kde.org...

Okay... the testcase is like this: If I create a testbed, that contains a
simple link code, where it changes the HTML link to a simple, non-underlined
text with font specifications, and then if I copy the same font specification
to the hover action, the font changes... But it isn't supposed to be that
way... Ideas on this?

Here is the testcode:

  <head>
    <title></title>
    {
	font-family:verdana,hevletica,ms sans serif;
	font-size:12px;
	text-decoration:none;
    }

    a:hover
    {
	font-family:verdana,hevletica,ms sans serif;
	font-size:12px;
	text-decoration:none;
    }
  </head>

and KDE is about 10 hours old...

Regards. ~W.
(Dennis Ritchie)
KDE XMame Wrapper: The KMameleon Project
http://designs.stormheart.com/kmameleon/

K Desktop Environment: "Best is opened"
http://www.kde.org/