[patch] #63348 Konqueror looses style sheets on kde.org and gentoo.org

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Sat Nov 22 21:00:20 GMT 2003

Le Vendredi 21 Novembre 2003 14:05, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> Hmm, it doesn't fix the reload problem for me.

Strange... it works fine here.
It takes a little while before the final, correct style is applied but given
that there are 53 sheets to load, that doesn't look too bad

> And also only the
> stylesheets <10 work, for the stylesheets >10 only the default is active.

I investigated that and it's a different bug. It's the setting of preferred
sheets via "http-equiv" that is the problem.
Will fix asap,
G.