[patch] fixing #67348

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Nov 21 16:02:47 GMT 2003

Hi!

I tried to fix the parser to handle the incorrect
style="font-family: ms sans serif, utopia" case
as used on just too many real life pages.

My solution isn't really elegant, but works. On the
other hand I tried to merge in what safari does in
parseFontFamily and while their code looks more
elegant, it's also more complicated. At least I couldn't
make it stop ending up with family=' sans serif'

I attach both versions for review. Perhaps someone
sees the obvious problem in the webcore patch.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.