[new patch]

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Fri Nov 21 04:56:02 GMT 2003

Le Vendredi 21 Novembre 2003 00:48, Germain Garand a écrit :
> If I correctly parse your sentence
> "all styles except those which are marked as alternate or are disabled"
>  then that's exactly what I meant.

mmh, I see now. I couldn't find a spec on that, but I saw Mozilla as the same
entry, and current Basic Page Style behaviour is the same... hence patch #1
is bogus.

So solving it the way I did would require an extra "Automatic Detection" check
entry in the "Use Stylesheet" menu, just like in the"Set Encoding" menu.

Sound a bit late... :-|
Would such a modification have any chance to be accepted?