novinky.cz still hardly broken

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Nov 19 06:14:19 GMT 2003

Hi!
  I know that it's not a good practice to report a rendering problem without
a test case, but it's really not easy to isolate anything from this...
  The site, http://novinky.cz/ , has a hardly broken layout. I know that it's
wrong html as well as css, validator complains massively, but for example
mozilla renders this site almost perfectly, and IE probably as well.
  Because of all this, I'm not reporting this as a bug, instead I'm kindly
asking some khtml gurus to look at this and to decide, whether there is a way
to improve it a bit. Novinky.cz is relatively important server in Czech Rep.
and it would be nice to be able to view it with konqueror from KDE3.2...

                                           With regards, Pavel Troller