Crash in KonqMostOftenURLSAction

Jonathan Brugge jonathan_brugge at mailcircuit.com
Thu Nov 13 22:54:27 GMT 2003

Oh, well - sorry for posting this often, but at last it did crash. I attached
the valgrind logfile - it was created with 'valgrind --logfile-fd=2
--trace-children=yes --error-limit=no --num-callers=50 konqueror
http://www.tweakers.net> /usr/src/valgrind_konqueror2.log 2>&1'. I haven't
looked at it in detail yet - I need some sleep before I do that - but I hope
someone with enough skills can make something out of it. I don't have the
DrKonqi backtrace: the crash handler was unable to create one. It wouldn't
have been really useful anyway, I suppose.

Jonathan Brugge